Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year

As I was thinking about this upcoming year, I was listing off my responsibilities and goals in my head. I thought, I need more sleep, I need to be more focused, I need to exercise more, I need to hit the library more, I need to eat healthier, I need to wake up earlier, I need to make a better effort to stay in touch with my family, I need to be more forgiving, I need to be more loving.

No. I need God.



I have been letting all the other "stuff" in my life get bigger than God. God has only been a small slice of my pie chart. He needs to be the entire pie plate holding everything else! I truly believe if you find God and focus on God, everything else will come into place. Don't make God fit in your life. See how life fits into your God. Accommodate accordingly.

1 comment: